This Blog will consist of all the work I have done in my AS Media Studies, that has contributed to making my final music magazine


'Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes'
Mahatma Ghandi

Which music magazine has the best slogan?

Saturday 29 May 2010

My last post

Introduction to my magazine:

Autonomy is the basis of an Indie music magazine that I am creating for my Media Studies Coursework. It has a kicking vintage feel and is for all the Independant young people out there that enjoy the freedom to listen to music that suits them. I think it's going to be very revelatory indeed! Go ahead and have a nose about, to see what has gone into the production of a double page interview spread, a front cover and a contents page.

I have had loads of fun creating this blog and will miss it dearly :(
goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment